Hdfcfdvg 发表于 2015-6-26 10:23:06

Van Gaal can’t find a better defender than Ramos

According to the London Evening Standard news, former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher said that Van Gaal in Manchester United can’t find a better defender than Ramos.

The vice-captain of Real Madrid has been linked with Manchester United in FIFA 16 Coins recent few days. Spanish media said that the relationship between Ramos and the club has been broken. As Real Madrid hopes to sign De Gea from Manchester United, Jamie Carragher thinks that Manchester United should seize the opportunity to sign Ramos.

Carragher said: "Real Madrid is one of the best teams in the world, Ramos is one of the best guards we've seen. Indeed he sometimes is rash and sometimes he can’t control his mood. This is his problem, but you should not forget that Rooney is the same as Ramos.’’

"I do not care whether Manchester United will sign him, or whether he will be a good sign, but if he was not one of best players in the world, who will be?’’

Dortmund's defender Hummels and Valencia’s centre half back Otamendi had also been considered to be possible toBuy FIFA 16 Coins join Manchester United. But Ramos's contract will expire within two years, and the contract extension negotiations between him and Real Madrid is not smooth, so Van Gaal is likely to sign this 29-year-old defender.

Ramos’s performance in the World Cup once has been doubted, Carragher gave support to the Spanish star. "I think this is the disrespect for him. He has played nearly 130 matches for fifa coins Spain. He doesn’t play for Mickey Mouse team. I heard that someone had said he would make mistakes under pressure. But which defender do not make mistakes?’’

"If a team like Real Madrid can find a better defender, they will do so, but they do not. Ramos has played every week, he has won everything, but people still often criticize him. "

"Now top defenders have been very scarce, much less than before. If Manchester United could not sign Ramos, or do not want to sign, who they will sign?

yh322889 发表于 2015-7-17 16:22:38

If a team like Real Madrid can find a better defender, they will do so, but they do not. Ramos has played every week, he has won everything, but people still often criticize him.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Van Gaal can’t find a better defender than Ramos