返回顶部
  • 发帖数
  • 粉丝

此人很懒,什么也没有留下

[EB八卦] arlock Forward to Level 80 - cheap wow gold

[复制链接]
boston50113 显示全部楼层 发表于 2009-7-9 12:52:10 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
Zone Progression

With two potential places to start in Northrend, we have more choices than we were given in Outland. And as with any choice Blizzard gives us, the inevitable question becomes: which choice is better? There isn't much of an answer. Howling Fjord is certainly prettier, but as Warlocks, we have long forsaken the pursuit of beauty, so that's hardly a buy wow gold sound criterion. More relevant is that there are fewer undead enemies to worry about in Howling Fjord, so liberal use of Fear is possible. Then again, this is Northrend. How long do you really think you can avoid fighting a zombie or two?

If, like many Warlocks, one of your two professions is tailoring, you may seriously want to consider getting the questing achievements for both Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra back-to-back. Both are required for Loremaster of Northrend, which in turn is required for learning the pattern for the Deathchill Cloak--which is a pretty snazzy pattern. And if you don't do it now, then decide you want the pattern later on, you'll have to do what I did and spend a few days doing gray quests for 3 gold a piece. Let me tell you,world of warcraft gold, I can think of a few better ways to spend a day.

From there, I would recommend moving to Dragonblight for the story events that happen there. If nothing else, you should get it out of the way in case you ever decide to attempt regicide--since failing to complete the events in Dragonblight means certain areas of capital cities will be phased differently for you than they will be for most of your group.

Grizzly Hills, Zul Drak, and Sholazar Basin are all excellent places to go after Dragonblight. But once you get to about level 77 or 78, you should seriously consider heading straight into either Storm Peaks or Icecrown. Storm Peaks is home to a reputation faction, the Sons of Hodir, who you're going to want to be exalted with once you hit level 80 so you can start purchasing their shoulder enchants (unless you're a scribe, of course.) And questing in Icecrown is required to unlock the Ebon Blade quartermaster. Since the Ebon Blade are the guys who sell the pattern for the best soul shard bag in the game right now, tailoring Warlocks shouldn't put this off for too long. Besides, the quest leading up to unlocking Ebon Hold is awesome.

Talents

Talents are the most uninteresting thing about this range of leveling. By level 70, a player has long had enough points to get the 51-point talent of their choice. After that, point assignments are really just supplemental. Which isn't to say supplemental talents aren't useful, but putting points in Fel Synergy isn't anywhere near as exciting as putting a point in cheap wow gold Haunt is. I always find that last talent point you get at max level to be so anti-climactic. It never goes into anything cool.

Abilities

Shadowflame

At level 75, a more malevolent version of the 41-point fire Mage talent becomes available to Warlocks of any spec. In brief, Shadowflame is an instant cast AoE attack which deals shadow damage to anything standing in front of you, as well as applying a DoT which ticks for fire damage. For me, Shadowflame satiated a desire I've long had for instant burst damage that doesn't come at the cost of 11 points in the Destruction tree, or require a 3 minute cooldown. And despite the limited range and somewhat awkward control of Shadowflame, it certainly fills that void in my black, black heart.

As an Affliction Warlock who relies on the self healing effects of Siphon Life rather than on the damage preventing effects of Fear, Shadowflame is a great way to expedite the deaths of my enemies after I gather up four or five of them. Often that little extra burst of damage means the difference between gaining experience, and making a corpse run.

There is a quirk, of sorts, which confuses a lot of Warlocks. The animation for Shadowflame lasts several seconds, and during that animation you can run around, pirouette,cheap wow gold, do a few back flips, and all the while Shadowflame's animation will tag along, spewing purple fire in front of your gleeful Warlock. However, the damaging effects of Shadowflame don't actually move with you. Rather, they only effect anything which was in the area of the spell's effect at the moment you cast it. Keep that in mind if you've ever got enemies attacking you on two sides, and want to hit them both with a blast. Take a step backwards and force all your foes to stand in front of you--to await doom at your malevolent hands.

Demonic Circle (Summon / Teleport)

Once you finally reach 'the big ding,' the trainers grant you a peculiar pair of spells. They're are fun at parties, and if you're clever, actually pretty useful in the field as well. The basic mechanic is quite simple. At any time,cheap wow gold, for the cost of a pittance of mana and a .5 second cast, a Demonic Circle can be summoned where you're currently buy wow gold standing. Doubtless you've seen a few of these circles around capital cities, it's how Warlocks mark their territory. Once the circle is placed, so long as you're within 30 yards in any direction, you can use the Teleport spell to instantly move your character into the Demonic Circle, with a little poof of dust and shadow.
Related Articles:

Warsong Gulch Battleground Guide - cheap wow gold

Mining Guide - cheap wow gold
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

纳速健身网成立于2006年8月,是国内优秀健身运动网站,现拥浏览人数超30万。网站是集养生、武术、太极拳和健身气功等多种健身项目于一体的多功能交流平台。平台提供大量优质的教学视频、伴奏音乐(太极拳晨练音乐,广场舞音乐,健身气功音乐)、图文教程、运动科普和经验分享,为健身爱好者提供完善的运动指导平台。
  • 纳速QQ群乙:151815303
  • 纳速QQ群丙:79104490
  • 微信交流群:微信好友搜索【nasuwang】加小纳微信进群交流健身知识,备注【纳速】
  •                     或者扫描页面底部右侧二维码添加小纳微信>>>
  • 微信公众号

• 微信群客服交流

• Copyright © 2006-2021, 纳速健身网. | | 辽ICP备13002388号-1 辽公安网备21050202000005号公安网备号 纳速武术-乙 QQ